Saturday, October 30, 2010

‘Not up to the mark’-Huh!

What is “Not up to the mark”?
How we define “Not up to the mark”, has a great impact on several lives. Someone can be very proficient from his point of view, but at the same time he could be an alien from others perspective.

Many times our definition for this particular term makes someone’s survival worthless. It can make that individual feel that he’s got nothing that justifies his living.

I don’t know why some so called “Up to the mark” people criticize the Unfits (who are not ‘unfit’ actually) and make them feel that they can’t make what others have.

Why isn’t there any room for those, who haven’t even given their best shots yet? Who gave these people the authority to judge others virtue.

They just say-‘you’re not up to the mark’. Whereas there are numerous other individual who aren’t even told this and they keep waiting for their destinies to gleam.

It took me 7 big years to prove the world that I’m up to the mark. Now they serve me with respect and request to be in touch. Now it seems as if the world has changed for me. But I can’t forget all those faces that tried their best to make me realize that I can’t make anything in my life, I’ve got nothing special.

Yet I don’t blame them. They aren’t the culprits. The real culprit is our so called ‘balanced society’. This whole god damn system need to be changed.

But since I clearly know that nothing like this is expected to happen in near future, there’s one suggestion I have for all those who want to be big- ‘Let others say what they want to. Never stop dreaming! Dream all what you want to, but make sure you protect your dreams’.

All the best! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment